Welcome to our Blog Hop for April! During this month we are focusing on Weddings and Anniversaries with Silver thrown in to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Stampin' Up! I decided to focus on the Wedding portion, specifically an engagement. My cousin Krista got engaged several weeks ago and my card to her is long overdue!
I recently fell in love with Pool Party and had to purchase the embossing powder! I embossed this pretty dress on Basic Gray cardstock, layered it on silver sparkle paper and then put it on a piece of Pool Party using the Fancy Fan embossing folder.
I just LOVE the Basic Gray and Pool Party together!
I love how the bow pops off the card! There is a lot of dimension to this card - all of the layers are stacked using foam tape!
Basic Gray and Pool Party Card Stock
Pool Party Embossing Powder
Love & Laughter Stamp Set
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
Silver Sparkle Card Stock
Hearts a Flutter Framelits
Basic Gray Ribbon
Hop along to Nancy's page to check out what wonderful creation she has come up with this month!
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Justin K. of JK Cards
- Jennifer B. of NW Stamper
- Bree R. of Craft-somnia
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana