Thank you so much for joining us for our March Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop! Temperatures are on the rise and there is just one short week until the official first day of Spring! We are all so ready to put away our snowflakes and break out the flowers in our craft rooms! Stampin' Up! has so many options for Spring-time flowers and we are showing you just a few of those today!As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 1 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – Dawn's Creative Chalet. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
For my projects this month I wanted to do something 3-d and I ended up doing two 3-d items and no card. Go figure?
For the first project I embellished a candle. This is one of those "fake" candles so I don't need to worry about anyone starting a fire with the card stock!
Do you know what I used to make the Tulips? It's the wing from the Bird Builder punch (#117191/ $16.95)! I made the grass using the fringe scissors (#133325/ $9.95) - best accessory in the Occasion Catalog! I used Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette and Blushing Bride. To make the shading effect, I used a sponge with the ink and roughed up the edges of the tulips.
Do you recognize the burlap? I cut it in half and adhered it on the bottom of the grass (doesn't it look like dirt?). If you want to order it, use #132140/ $7.95.
This adorable bag is a CASE from Ronda Wade. Don't you just love that flower? Find directions in her video here. I changed up the colors and used Wisteria Wonder as the focal point. I wanted a bright flower so I used Strawberry Slush. Let me know if you have any questions about making either of my projects!
Click on the button below to continue with the hop - Diana is sure to have a beautiful project for you!
Blog Hop Participants
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
- Anastasia R. of Stampin' Blondie
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Jamie H. of Unique Ink
- Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin with Darla and Sisters
- Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner