Welcome to this month's Blog Hop!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 11 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
As you know, I attended convention last month and I participated in a "swap" with the designers from Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration! Basically, we all created 14 of the same card and then "traded" at convention one morning before general session. So fun!
If you came from Heidi's page you saw here super cute card! If not, go check it out! I just love it and can't wait to re-create in class with my customers! I know they are going to LOVE it! Without further chatter, let me show off my swap card!
I used to two different stamp sets for this card: Fabulous Four and Peace, Love and Cupcakes. I just love the heart and matching Sweetheart Punch. Do you LOVE the background? That's the Hearts and Stars Decorative Mask! The hearts look so pretty in the Coastal Cabana ink. The Strawberry Slush flower is made using adhering two flowers together from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
Because I am back at school and working a lot - there isn't a supply list today (sorry!). But... there's tons in INKspiration to draw from. Click on the "next" button to check out Darla's creation!
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
- Darla R. of Stampin' with Darla
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette